Furniture Repair Services we offer:
- Supply and Fit: New foam to cushions for the seats and back of the sofas and chairs these can be made to fit all sizes. contact us and ask about our Cushion Express Foam Replacement Service.
- Taking Down: A process of removing layers
of upholstery right down to the frame. Taking down in this way allows for each
layer to be inspected and upholstery techniques noted so re-upholstering can be
performed in the same manner in which it was made.
- Webbing and Base Hessian:
Commonly used as a foundation on most traditionally upholstered chairs and
sofas. Webbing in particular helps the frame to become a strong weight bearing
- Springs: Take a very important role
when used in the upholstery of furniture. They can be used to give added
resilience, depth and comfort to the seat. Springs in certain styles of
furniture also help create shape.
- Stuffing and Padding: Of upholstered furniture not only provides comfort and longer life but
also shapes the furniture into its own unique style. Modern techniques are
equally as good as traditional when attaining a high standard of durability.
- Deep buttoning: Requires the
greatest amount of patience and accuracy of all the re-upholstering techniques.
The effect of deep buttoning can easily define a piece of furniture and make it
into a visual and sensual drama.
- Top Cover & Finishing: with all
upholstery foundations in place, applying the top cover and finishing is the
most exciting process. The top cover and finishing is the icing on the cake and
where the furniture really starts to come alive.
If you are unsure of your requirements and need advice please send us an email: Click Here